I have been in a Mastermind where I’ve met wonderful people and have learned so many life-changing things through this new perspective. The whole 6-month intensive has been one positive experience after the next.
The most recent was the recommendation of a book.
Life Cycles is nothing I’ve been exposed to before. Well, I’ve read plenty of numerology based texts but nothing quite like this.
I am, by nature, a skeptic. This whole woo journey of the last few years has taken me by surprise. At times it has been difficult and enlightening – often at the same time. Even with proof I am not always 100% on board. I’m always waiting for the shoe to drop.
What have I learned?
- Physics, quantum and otherwise, is fascinating.
- I am/We are but a speck on a speck on a speck.
- Meditation is life-altering. Truly. I hope to build beyond my 30-minute a day practice.
- We are all energy and hold within ourselves infinite possibility.
- We can heal ourselves and each other with focused thought and intention.
- We are always in partnership with energy bigger than we can imagine.
- None of us gets out of here alive, give it 100% every day.
- My intuition has yet to steer me wrong, I have to keep listening and following it.
This book has been revealing. My life cycle, part of my emotional journey to freedom and happiness, is apparently a 6. What does that mean? I am following a life-long path of balance. The details are eerily accurate.
This is followed by my year cycle, the other part of my emotional journey to freedom and happiness, is a 7 for 2019. This means I have entered a year of learning (not that I have ever left that) this year will be more intense.