Well, I always LOVE lists, so this is an ideal prompt for me!
At this moment, I love:
- Marathon phone calls that last long into the night
- Autumn temperatures, heavy rain and colourful leaves
- Daily phone calls from one, two, three, and sometimes all four of my kids
- Whole Foods brown butter chocolate chunk cookies with tea in the afternoon
- The dogs sleeping at my feet as I read and write
- Discovering new television shows, and enjoying those I’ve watched for years
- The progress I’m making cleaning out my office
- Making canvas posters with great quotes
- Delving into courses: Book Proposal Magic and Everything is Figureoutable
- Sleeping with the windows wide open snuggled under the duvet and fresh sheets
- Massages at Zenbar on Friday afternoons
- Making lists: packing, errands, to buy, to do, blog posts, ideas
- Reading all of the books from Ann Patchett’s book list
- Finding new (tasty) recipes from books recommended by friends
- Buying crystals and beads – designing bracelets, necklaces and pendulums
- Throw blankets all freshly laundered and ready for the cooler weather
- Daily routines and practices that nourish my soul
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee, dinner, and drinks with friends in great local restaurants
- Recognizing and releasing things in my life that no longer serve me, onward!
- The itch to get back into the writing groove, inspiration has returned
- Feeling safe and well loved
- Living my best life and recognizing it as such – how does it get better than this – which leads to:
- Best sentiment online from a friend in class: dare to ask for more
I could go on, but those are the current highlights.
What about you? What do you love?