I enjoy late April, it’s a time of renewal; of pause. The snow is gone and every minute of sunshine is welcomed with enthusiasm. Winter sports are wrapping up and some others are starting. It is time to take a deep breath and allow things to be. At least for a little while!
1. With much thanks to Dean and Nathan at Core1, I’ve successfully converted from iPhoto to Photos and have 68,000+ images in one place. Time to edit! And by edit I mean: delete, delete, delete!
2. While I look out at the rain, I’m dreaming of the desert. The countdown is on.
3. With the good weather comes my need to more more – outside. It’s been a frustrating winter. My body has healed of all aches and pains, but I went on a 30-day cleanse which yielded zero weight loss and utter frustration. I’ve outfitted myself with a new activity wardrobe thanks to Champion and Atheta brands who understand that round is a shape. I no longer care about my size, I just want to be active. #frustrationbegone #keepitreal
4. Summer plans are 100% complete – with some wiggle room for flexibility. Only 1 week of camp for 1 child – a real change from 4 kids going for 4 weeks of day camp each – but there is lots of travel and adventure planned for all, and me, too.
5. Has he stopped growing? Should we buy golf clubs? It’s the annual question.
6. No. We are not getting a dog. Period.
7. I am an unenthusiastic cook, but my kids love what I make. My project: a mama cookbook. This way my kids will have all of their favourites whenever they want. Who knows, maybe they’ll start cooking for me?
8. Exhale. All of my kids are home, or at least within the boundaries of our small town. For a while I’ll be able to breathe normally with them all being close.
No, there is no real correlation between the photos and the activities. This month I roll that way.