WARNING: PHOTO HEAVY
For years now I have participated in the Ali Edwards inspired Week In The Life project. Each year the results are different and yet the same. I purposely keep my weeks quiet and yet every year it looks like there was a ton to do! This year, when we were notified of the week chosen, it was all set up to be quieter than usual – and then life happened! Perfect. The beauty of my life is found in the chaos and imperfection of my days. I wouldn’t have it any other way. This year I was happy to have all four of my kids around to participate and grateful for their many photos and texts and stories. Being the children of a memory keeper has clearly rubbed off on them!
I have sent off the final layouts to a new-to-me printer: Mixbook. It was the only one I could find who would print an 8.5″ x 11″ bound book for me. In total there are 75 pages which sounds like a lot, but I think it looks clean and simple. I’m looking forward to seeing it!
My format this year was:
- End papers
- Quotes I like to separate sections
- Everyday Details
- Photo to represent the day
- Four pages (8 photos + 8 stories) of each day
- End papers
- Back Cover
The materials used were:
- Templates are Ali Edwards Week In The Life for this year which I modified to suit my purposes.
- Digital papers are Katie Pertiet Botanical Colours Pink Pack.
- Fonts are primarily Bodoni and Garamond.
And with that, here we go: