To continue creating the life I desire, I am taking Danielle LaPorte’s weekly prompts and instead of writing them in a private journal, I will share them here. This year I fully embrace the idea that “there is no need to be perfect to inspire others; let others get inspiration by how you deal with your imperfections.” You will find plenty! Feel free to join me!
WEEK 48: What’s your current morning ritual? Wherever I am, something sacred is going down in the morning. Here’s a list of morning rituals that I mix and match:
- Oracle or divination cards
- Light a candle—for someone else
- Reading some spiritual text or poetry
- Oil pulling and tongue scraping
- Hot water with lemon
- Elliptical + loud music
If your Core Desired Feelings designed your morning ritual, what goes on the list?
POSITIVE DECLARATION FOR THE WEEK: I have all I need.
My morning ritual, like DLP’s above, is similar and I mix and match, too. It all depends on the day:
- Gratitude review before I open my eyes.
- Big good morning hugs.
- Gut shot/green drink.
- Meds and supplements.
- Green tea in my Swell traveller.
- Oracle card pull.
- Write morning pages.
- Loud music piped through the house.
- Calendar/to do review.