WHAT DO YOU HAVE ABSOLUTE FAITH IN?
My ability to handle anything thrown at me.
Not that I like being the recipient of chaos there will always be a certain level of it – some I cause, and some I simply receive. This last year has reminded me that I can survive and often thrive, in excruciating stress.
Beyond that, my faith is in:
- The money: if you don’t know why something is happening, follow the money
- Nature will always reclaim and win no matter how we attempt to stop her
- With rare exception, people will always choose easy, if kind and/or right is realized as a result it is simply a happy bi-product
- People show you who they are (believe them)
- Gratitude leads the way to grace
- Everyone has a story worth sharing
- Energy, it’s all energy
All that said, when push comes to shove, the only thing I have absolute faith in is myself.
I enjoy answering tough questions if for no other reason to challenge myself to dig deep and tap into what I know to be true to my core, for me, no bullshit; and, I want to encourage others to show up and answer their own tough questions. In the midst of packing and moving in mid-October 2020, I got an email from BestSelf™ about an ICEBREAKER “Deeper Talk” deck. A deck? Hello? I’m IN! This deck contains 150 questions split across 6 different categories: Beliefs, Courage, Dreams, Exposed, Life Lessons and Self-Awareness. How tough can it be? We’re about to find out. 150 weeks of answers. (I’m so much better with giving the answers than asking the questions.) I do hope you share your answers with me! #letshaveaconversation #deepertalkdeck
“THE ART OF CONVERSATION IS THE ART OF HEARING AS WELL AS OF BEING HEARD.” – William Hazlitt