LIST 29 | List the things outside of routines that bring you joy.
These days of COVID-19 makes many of these non-routines impossible to experience.
- Plays and musicals, I have always enjoyed everything about the theatre and the couple hours of escape to a place that is not familiar.
- Music, concerts or streaming, all kinds of musical expression brings me great joy.
- Socializing with family and friends – meals, conversations, games and laughter – so fun.
- Travel to places new to me in order to learn ancient stories and experiences that resonate deep in my soul.
- Museums and art galleries that give me a glimpse into the unfamiliar
The two things these activities have in common: they are cultural as well as story-based activities. My joy is pretty easy to tap into. I miss them.